What are cookies?
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the computer, smartphone or tablet of whoever accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from said equipment.
Our website uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising object or similar.
Our website, through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies except one used by the Google Analytics statistics system are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
- Technical cookies required for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive the contents of the website correctly.
- Analytical cookies, for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, notwithstanding that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
|Google Analytics||Analytics||Permanent||Third party||
Generate a unique user ID, which is the one that is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
Identify the session of the user, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects.
|Sociales (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc.).||Social||It depends on each social network.|
How to remove or disable cookies ?:
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser program. However, the company is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevents the proper functioning of the page.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings for example:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera, http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Third-party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.